Abba Gold Fact File
- ABBA GOLD have toured all over the world with their fantastic live 7-piece show.
- They have been performing for over 20 years, played more than 3,500 shows to over 2.5 million people in 41 different countries.
- This doesn't include the millions of people who have seen ABBA GOLD on numerous television shows for the BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Sky. They have also played on many other television channels around the world including SIC TV (Portugal) and PRO TV (Romania).
- ABBA GOLD's largest audience was 93,000 people in Aberdeen when they headlined a massive festival which also had the Sugababes, Gareth Gates, Hear'say and Datius further down the bill.
- 80% of the venues on their last European tour were sold out.
- To date, ABBA GOLD have played in The UK, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, The Channel Islands , Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Ireland, Malta, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, U.A.E. and Ukraine.
- The ABBA GOLD show has been seen by many famous people including Sir. Richard Branson and Sir. Alan Sugar.
- ABBA GOLD still remain one of the most influential Tribute Bands of all time and have spawned several imitations.